You may also be interested in:
ALP Group has completed a number of successful projects implementing current (commercial) accounting systems based on the «1C: Enterprise 8 Trade Management» configuration.
The implementation of a current (commercial) accounting system provides:
- assurance of implementation and effective support of a unified accounting policy for current accounting of trading operations for all companies;
- automation and a decrease in the time needed for the completion and accounting of trading operations;
- a decrease in the time needed to prepare financial statements;
- a decrease in current and business accounting-related labour costs at companies;
- for the conducting of current accounting for commercial expenses;
- the ability to upload real-time data from current reports to the business accounting system;
- integration of the current accounting system with other systems.
ALP Group consultants are experienced in:
- the implementation of commercial accounting standardization projects (the creation of standardized commercial accounting configurations for branch offices, sales companies, etc.)
- participation in projects for the development of technical specifications for the implementation of commercial accounting systems based on a standardized commercial accounting policy;
- the implementation of commercial accounting systems under tight deadlines.
Projects for the implementation of business and tax accounting systems are undertaken based on the following solutions: