You may also be interested in:
1С: Payroll and HR Management 8
The “Payroll and Human Resources” configuration is a standard product of the new generation of the program system “1C: Enterprise” designed for handling company personnel policy for the following areas:
- planning of personnel requirements;
- providing the business with personnel;
- personnel records;
- maintenance of regulatory records.
Two types of accounting are run in parallel in the “Payroll and Human Resources” configuration: management and regulatory. Management accounting is run for the company as a whole, while regulatory accounting is maintained separately for each organization (each legal entity or individual).
The “Payroll and Human Resources” configuration permits handling the accounting for several organizations (they may be organized as legal entities or individual entrepreneurs) that form a single company. The staff listing and personnel records are maintained separately for the company and its component organizations.
The “Payroll and Human Resources” configuration will increase the effectiveness of the company’s human resources policy and will be useful for anyone directly or indirectly involved with it:
- management will have total control of what is going on, will set the structure of the company and the organizations that make it up, will analyze staffing and make management decisions based on complete and reliable information;
- powerful reports provide users with information analyzed any way that they want it;
- human resources will have a valuable tool for the automation of routine tasks and the capability of preparing flexible reports on employees using various selection and sorting parameters;
- company employees can be certain that they will be able to obtain notices, vacation time summaries, personalized reports on the RF Pension Fund, etc.
- provision of regulatory reports to state agencies will be a must less labour-intensive procedure (especially regarding personnel data for the Pension Fund).
The management accounting capabilities incorporated in the “Payroll and Human Resources” configuration provides for advance planning for personnel needs, company personnel records, candidate selection and staff workload planning.
Company Staff Listing
The staff listing presents all the information on staff units. A staff unit is some position in a specific company division. The company structure may be hierarchical, i.e. it may reflect the subordination of some divisions to others.
The “Staff Listing” subsystem brings together references, documents and registries designed for maintaining the staff listing for the company, including accounting of staff units, pay and allowances in the staff listing.
The staff listing can both indicate the wage scale range (minimum and maximum wages by staff unit) and individual wage scales. Wage scales may be by the month (e.g. monthly salary), by the day or by the hour, and can also be expressed in any currency desired. Any number of allowances can be assigned for each staff unit, expressed in percentages of the base salary for the staff unit or as fixed sums.
Labour Compensation Fund Analysis
The work charts set up for staff units are used in the calculation of the Labour Compensation Fund for the various wage scales, with consideration of the length of time that each staff unit has existed.
Any period of time can be indicated in the Labour Compensation Fund report. The report indicators are calculated monthly, separately for the lower and higher limit of the wage scale. The length of time of the existence of each staff unit is determined, and the base pay in the reported currency for the given month is calculated based on the work chart, taking into consideration possible changes in the number of vacancies and exchange rate for the staff unit.
The analytical report on the Labour Compensation Fund provides calculated indicators presented as a simple listing or as diagrams split down in groupings indicated by the user, and summary tables that permit the analysis of the data obtained from various angles.
Recruitment of Candidates, Questionnaire and Evaluation
The candidate recruitment subsystem is designed for the documentation and automation of the candidate selection process and evaluation. The subsystem ensures:
- storage of candidate personal data as individuals;
- storage of materials from the work process with the candidate – from his resume to the questionnaire results;
- planning for meeting with the candidate and recording of decisions up to hiring.
Questions used in interviewing job seekers or in company employee surveys, i.e., your own “knowledge base”, can be stored in the “Payroll and Human Resources” configuration.
Standard sets of such questions are put together in the reference “Standard Forms”. These features help to comprehensively evaluate the candidate for any one position, to verify that he meets the requirements set by the company and to make the decision to hire him.
Company Personnel Records
The personnel accounting subsystem provides for the storage of the following information:
- employee personal data;
- the division and responsibilities of the employee, the number of positions filled;
- office telephones, email addresses and other contact information.
Various reports can be put together based on the accumulated employee information:
- employee listings;
- company personnel turnover;
- personnel statistics;
- vacation reports (vacation charts, vacation usage and implementation of a vacation chart).
Analytical reports on employees provide the capability of preparing various employee listings, selected and grouped by various criteria (division, position, etc.). The data to be included in the report is selected from an extensive listing of indicators. This provides the capability to comprehensively analyze the employee makeup of the company, and consequently make better formed management decisions.
The user of the “Payroll and Human Resources” configuration can independently set the grouping parameters and the data selection criteria in reports for a specific task to be resolved. Such individual settings (actually, user-created specialized reports) can be stored for subsequent use.
Employee Activity Planning
Among other things, the “Payroll and Human Services” configuration has the capability of planning employee work time, specifically for conducting meetings (conferences, etc.) and participation in various events, both internally and outside the company. What’s more, the use of company areas for meetings, conferences and other internal company events can be planned to ensure their successful organization.
Регламентированный кадровый учет предусматривает заключение трудовых договоров с каждым сотрудником организации, подготовку утвержденных форм по труду, персонифицированный учет для ПФР, а также ведение воинского учета.
Regulatory personnel records include the conclusion of labour contracts with each employee of the organization, the preparation of approved labour forms, personalized records for the Russian Pension Fund and military registration.
Organizations and Organizational Divisions
The reference “Organizations” has been prepared to describe the formal structure of the company, which can subsume several economic activities, all in fact belonging to one and the same owner or group of owners, acting in agreement for the purposes of obtaining a profit. Organizations can be:
- legal entities;
- standalone divisions of legal entities;
- unincorporated entrepreneurs.
The status of organizational manning can be analyzed with the help of reports. The unified form T-3 is used to produce a listing of staff units and the monthly payroll for each unit. An analysis of organizational manning displays the data in one of two options: as a listing of staff units or by staff distribution.
Organizational manning reports provide the capability of grouping information by:
- divisions and responsibilities of the organizations;
- pay scales;
- work charts;
- currency for the pay scales.
Organizational Personnel Records
Organizational personnel records are maintained in parallel with the company personnel records and separately from them, with the same capabilities. An individual may be hired to work in several organizations of the company or in several divisions of one organization.
All personnel changes affecting each employee – hiring, changes of assignment, vacations, business travel, everything up to termination - are recorded in the “Payroll and Human Resources” configuration.
The analytical report of employees provides the ability to prepare various listings of organizational employees, selected and grouped based on various criteria. The default configuration is designed to produce a listing of employees arranged by division based on current data, with their employee codes.
The “Payroll and Human Resources” configuration contains a set of the General Russian Classifiers assigned for work with definitions like information on the population (General
Russian Population Information Classifiers – GPIC) and countries of the world (General Russian Classifiers for Nations of the World – GCNW), along with background information – identity documents, RF Pension Fund classifiers.
Personalized RPF Records
Maintenance of personalized records in the “Payroll and Human Resources” configuration is organized in compliance with the following regulatory documents:
- Federal Law of April 1, 1996, No. 27 - Ф3, On Individualized (Personalized) Records in the Compulsory Pension Insurance System;
- RF Government Resolution of March 15, 1997, No. 318, On Measures for the Organization of Individual (Personalized) Records for the Purposes of Government Pension Insurance; RF Pension Fund Directorate Resolution of October 21, 2002, No. 122п, On the Forms of Documents for Individual (Personalized) Records in the Government Pension Insurance System and Instructions on their Preparation.
Organizations provide the RF Pension Fund authorities with information on insured individuals:
- with employee application information (ADV-1, ADV-2 and ADV-3);
- length of service record (SZV-K)
Military registration in the “Payroll and Human Services” configuration is organized in compliance with the following regulatory documents:
- Federal Law of February 26, 1997, No. 31-Ф3, On Mobilization Preparedness and Mobilization in the Russian Federation;
- RF Government Resolution of December 25, 1998, No. 1541, On Certification of Status of Military Registration.
The “Payroll and Human Services” configuration includes the following reports that must be submitted when requested by military registration offices or on a regular basis:
- entry data for registration with the military registration office;
- number of individuals in reserve status (forms No. 6 and 11/MУ);
- listing of individuals subject to military registration;
- listing of hired and terminated individuals subject to military service;
- listing of youths 15-16 years of age;
- listing for initial military registration of youths;
- listing of hired and terminated inductees.